CBiS promote and support research regarding how firms integrate sustainability into their business strategies and operative practices. Below you find some examples of CBiS’ activities. If you want more information or want to participate in activities, do not hesitate to contact the director of CBiS email@example.com.
- CBiS research seminars: Want to discussion ongoing sustainability research? Join our seminar series to discuss research projects, research applications, collaborations and publications.
- CBiS webinars: Meet world leading international scholars in online discussions of research projects, research applications, collaborations and publications.
- CBiS PhD and post-doc workshop: Want to meet other PhD students or post-docs interested in sustainability? Want to get comments on your work by senior faculty? CBiS PhD and post-doc workshops might be what you need.
- Writing retreats: Find it useful to get away for a few days of intense writing? Join a CBiS writing retreat!
- Academic conferences: Have an idea for a theme for an academic mini-conference or a full scale conference? CBiS supports both small and large conferences.
- Internal paper reviews: Need help with comments on paper drafts or with turning a conference paper into a paper for an international journal? Submit your work to CBiS for feedback from expert Swedish and international scholars.
- Research applications: Need comments to improve your research application, need help to establish an academic board for your project, need access to companies etc.? CBiS helps out with improving the quality of research applications.
- Funding “hard to fund” activities: Are you lacking funding for specific activities necessary to move your research project or publication forward? CBiS support activities that can lead to international publications and research applications.
- External communication: A vital part in all research is to communicate results and engage in discussions with managers and stakeholders. CBiS hosts breakfast/lunch seminars, hosts conferences, publishes newsletters, helps with press releases etc. Let us know if you are willing to speak at any of our events.